JOE JOYCE and Joseph Parker will lastly do battle of their large heavyweight clash in Manchester.
The pair had been heading in the right direction to battle in the summertime however contract talks broke down.
Parker has since signed with Boxxer and Sky Sports, whereas Joyce continues to be contracted to Frank Warren and Queensberry.
But after placing promotional variations forged apart, Joyce and Parker signed on the dotted line.
Parker hasn’t fought since a unanimous choice win over Derek Chisora final December, whereas Joyce stopped Christian Hammer final month.
With each males after world title pictures, the stakes do not get a lot increased within the heavyweight division.
When is Joyce vs Parker?
- Joyce is ready to clash with Parker on Saturday, September 24.
- The clash will happen on the AO Arena in Manchester.
- Ring-walks for the principle occasion will be anticipated to get underway from round 10.30pm UK time.
What channel is it and can or not it’s live streamed?
- Joyce vs Parker will likely be proven live on BT Sport Box Office within the UK.
- A worth for the occasion has but to be decided but it surely’s anticipated the struggle will value followers £19.95.
- You can live stream the clash from the BT Sport Box Office app, which is out there for download onto your cell and pill machine.
- And if you wish to attend the struggle itself at Manchester’s AO Arena, you should purchase tickets at Ticketmaster.
Can I take heed to Joyce vs Parker on radio?
Yes you’ll be able to. talkSPORT have the exclusive rights for the large struggle.
talkSPORT’s crew will likely be made up by Fight Night presenters Adam Catterall and Gareth A Davies, commentator Andy Clarke, sports activities broadcaster Ade Oladipo and former bantamweight boxer Spencer Oliver.
Coverage on the talkSPORT will get underway from 8pm.
Who is on Joyce vs Parker undercard?
Amanda Serrano goals to grow to be the undisputed light-weight world champion when she takes on IBF champ Sarah Mahfoud in what may nicely steal the present.
Serrano is coming in off her light-weight defeat by Katie Taylor in Madison Square Garden in April.
- Joe Joyce v Joseph Parker – vacant WBO interim heavyweight title
- Amanda Serrano vs Sarah Mahfoud – for WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO and The Ring light-weight titles
- Michael Magnesi vs Anthony Cacace
- Ekow Essuman vs Samuel Antwi
- Nathan Heaney vs Jack Flatley
- Raven Chapman vs Jorgelina Guanini
- James Heneghan vs Rod Douglas Jnr
- Callum Thompson vs Delmar Thomas
- Amaar Akbar vs Karlo Wallace
- Mark Heffron vs TBC
- Tommy Fletcher vs TBC
What has been stated?
Joyce stated: “This struggle has been a very long time within the making.
“Parker realised he had nowhere else to go and finally needed to take this struggle. No 1 vs No 2.
“The winner goes on to struggle for the world title! It’s going to be a cracking struggle and you will note why he tried so laborious to keep away from me!”
Parker added: “On Saturday, September twenty fourth, the followers in Manchester will see the easiest of me. And Joe Joyce will see precisely why I’ll grow to be the heavyweight champion of the world once more with BOXXER.
“I’m working laborious with my coach Andy Lee, every thing goes easily and I really really feel nice.
“I’ve waited patiently to get this struggle on and let me inform you now, the Juggernaut’s journey ends proper right here. He has nowhere to run.”