Herein, how do you wipe down a countertop?
To keep your wood countertops looking great, clean daily with a nonabrasive cleaner or a homemade mix of warm water with a splash of distilled white vinegar. Gently scrape off any food residue with a spatula or a metal pastry scraper. Be sure to wipe the counters after cleaning so they are completely dry.
how do I restore the shine to my laminate countertop? How to Shine a Laminate Countertop – Clean countertop with soapy water, Mix 1/2 cup of white vinegar, 1/2 cup of lukewarm water and 1 teaspoon mineral oil (baby oil). Stir the ingredients until they are well-incorporated. Dampen a microfiber cloth with the mixture and use it to polish the laminate countertop.
Secondly, what is the best cleaner for countertops?
Here are the best countertop cleaners you can buy:
- Best countertop cleaner overall: Clorox Scentiva Multi-Purpose Spray.
- Best budget countertop cleaner: Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner.
- Best disinfecting wipes for countertops: Clorox Ultra Clean Disinfecting Wipes.
- Best cleaner for stone countertops: StoneTech Daily Cleaner.
What should you keep on your kitchen counter?
11 Things You Should Store On Your Kitchen Counter
- Canisters. Canisters like these are great for keeping small items organized and within reach on your countertop.
- Coffee Maker.
- Dish Rack.
- Stand Mixer.
- Paper Towels.
- Kitchen Utensils.
- Salt & Pepper.
- Fruit & Veggies.