- Step 1: Register for the Merchant Job Change Quest.Before you take the quest, keep in mind that your JobLevel as a Novice should be 10.
- Step 2: Proceed to the Warehouse.
- Step 3: Deliver the Parcel.
- Step 4: Return the Voucher to the MerchantGuildsman.
- Step 5: Talk to Chief Mahnsoo and become aMerchant.
Also question is, where can I change my job in Ragnarok M?
How to Change Job from Novice in RagnarokM Eternal Love. First of all, you need to level up yourcharacter and must reach level 10. Leveling your character inRagnarok M Eternal Love is very easy, pressing the AutoAttack found on the lower right corner of your screen willautomatically do this job.
One may also ask, how do you level up in Ragnarok Mobile? Here’s how to level up fast in Ragnarok Mobile:
- Clear all dailies & use adventure meatballs.
- Do Main Story quests.
- Get Pet Labor ASAP.
- Get a Mentor for bonus EXP.
- Aim for monsters you can instantly kill.
- Cook & Eat Gourmet food.
- Know your enemy’s element, size and race.
- Enhance, Upgrade, Enchant, Refine your equips.
In this regard, how do I change jobs in Ragnarok M eternal love?
Click “Register” to register your perks,then “Go to Pontera” to start the job changingprocess in Ragnarok M Eternal Love.
How can I reset my job in Ragnarok Mobile?
To reset your skills, you can simply double-clickthe Skill Reset Rod item and it will reset your skillpoints. For Eternal Rock, you need to go to the NPC named Raynojosein Adventure Hall (it’s where you changed your job) inProntera.