Grayscale Investments, the digital asset supervisor with over $50B in AUM, introduced the launch of its sixteenth funding car – the Grayscale Solana Trust.
- The firm’s press release, dated November thirtieth, defined that the brand new Trust will “solely and passively” spend money on SOL – the native cryptocurrency of the favored blockchain undertaking, Solana.
- The product is already accessible for day by day subscriptions by eligible particular person and institutional accredited buyers.
- The Grayscale Solana Trust has develop into the sixteenth funding product launched by the corporate, following such for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, Stellar, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Decentraland, and extra.
“For the final eight years, Grayscale has been on the forefront of providing buyers environment friendly publicity to the ever-evolving digital foreign money ecosystem. We have had a front-row seat to the mainstream acceptance and adoption of crypto and more and more discover that buyers are diversifying their publicity past digital belongings like Bitcoin and Ethereum.” – commented firm CEO Michael Sonnenshein.
- Launched in 2013, Grayscale is now the most important cryptocurrency asset supervisor. Its AUM has skyrocketed previously two years and presently exceeds $50 billion, based on the latest update from the agency.
- Grayscale can be actively attempting to transform its largest Trust – GBTC – right into a Bitcoin Spot ETF within the United States.