Welcome to this week’s tight finish rankings and projections. Here are a few of my ideas on some notable TEs from this Week 6 checklist.
Kyle Pitts, Atlanta Falcons
Last week, the Falcons advised that Pitts has a short-term hamstring challenge. Therefore, I graded him as beginning this week till there’s higher data about his standing vs. the San Francisco 49ers.
Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills
With Buffalo having a bye in Week 7, they gained’t push Knox (foot) to play vs. the Chiefs. I’ve him listed as out till a greater update on his means to play.
Dalton Schultz, Dallas Cowboys
The Cowboys misplaced Schultz after 18 snaps on account of him reinjuring his knee. I don’t count on him to play this week.
Pat Freiermuth, Pittsburgh Steelers
A concussion caught Freiermuth final week. For now, I’ve him taking part in in opposition to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
DOWNLOAD RANKINGS: EXCEL | VIEW AS WEB PAGE
WEEK 6 RANKINGS & PROJECTIONS: QUARTERBACKS | RUNNING BACKS | WIDE RECEIVERS | TIGHT ENDS
Updated: October 12, 2022
WEEK 6 TIGHT END PROJECTIONS & RANKINGS
More fantasy & NFL protection:
- Week 6 Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em: QB | RB | WR | TE | Okay / DST
- Waiver Wire Pickups for Week 6
- Week 6 Perfect 10 Games, Spreads
- Week 6 Dynasty Stock Watch
- Top 10 Week 5 Fantasy Takeaways
- IDP Waiver Wire Report Week 6
- Planning for the Return of DeAndre Hopkins
- NFL Power Rankings: Still the Standard, Bills Reclaim Top Spot
Read viral Also:
[catlist id=100371 numberposts=5]