After lacking final Sunday’s Falcons–Buccaneers recreation with a hamstring harm, Atlanta tight finish Kyle Pitts informed reporters on Wednesday that he expects to play on Sunday in opposition to the 49ers, per ESPN’s Michael Rothstein.
Pitts returned to apply on Wednesday as a restricted participant. He missed the complete week of apply final week, so his participation on Wednesday was a step in the appropriate course towards restoration.
It’s unknown how the tight finish suffered his harm, though it’s suspected that his hamstring grew to become sore after the crew’s 23–20 win over the Browns on Oct. 2.
Pitts’s absence throughout the Falcons’ 21–15 loss at Tampa Bay marked the primary time he’s missed a recreation in his two-year NFL profession. The 22-year-old has recorded 10 receptions for 150 yards in 4 video games this season.
More NFL Coverage:
For extra Atlanta Falcons protection, go to Falcon Report.
Read viral Also:
- Brandi Wells Missing Update 2023: The Enigma of a Disappearing Soul
- Eugenia Cooney Health Update: Navigating Concerns Amidst Speculation
- Brittany Renner Charleston White: Unpacking the Stirring Wet Lap Dance Controversy
- War Thunder Leaked Documents: A Troubling Trend of Sharing Classified Files
- Esther Raphael’s Leaked Video Controversy: Unraveling the Drama and TikTok Trends