Keeping this in consideration, how long does your hair have to be to sponge it?
If you have relatively short hair, you’lllikely be able to achieve the desired look in no more than five toten minutes of rubbing the sponge onto your hair. Thetimeframe will vary depending on the texture and length of yourhair.
Subsequently, question is, how can I get dreads? Steps
- Wash your hair using a residue-free clarifying shampoo..
- Section your hair into squares.
- Backcomb the hair or wrap it around your finger insections.
- Secure the dreads with rubber bands or elastic hair bands.
- Apply a dread wax to the dreads.
- Roll the dreads between your palm if you don’t want to usewax.
Also Know, how do you start dreads with small hair?
Method 1: Brushing method.
- Use a soft bristled brush to make small circular motions.
- Dread cream or wax application to each of the balls.
- Use a hair clip or elastic band to secure the locks.
- Allow the locks to dry and let them sit for at least threehours.
- Apply a dread cream post combing through a portion of thehair.
How do you start dreads with brush rubbing?
Use a short, soft bristled brush to lightlyrub the surface of the hair in small clockwise circles.After a minute or two of rubbing in an area about the sizeof the brush, the hair will start to form littleround balls of hair. These knotted balls will be the naturalsections of your dreads.